Central Station Operators monitor our security sites and receive messaging to dispatch emergency personnel if and when necessary. Regular interaction with customers and diligent following of security systems and processes is a key priority.
*Areas of focus include:
- Receiving and processing incoming calls from customers ranging from general inquiries to technical support issues;
- Monitoring and processing incoming alarm events from residential and commercial properties and conducting outbound contact calls as needed;
- Initiating outbound calls to residential and commercial customers to conduct periodic tests on security systems and to verify contact information.
- Strong customer service abilities, telephone communication and computer skills.
- A demonstrated ability to learn new technology software and follow systems.
- Ability to multiple task and deliver a high level of quality work based on procedures.
- A proven track record of working well with clients and colleagues.
- Willingness to work shifts since the Central Station operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.