Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Providing guests with the best service possible in a professional manner.
- Selling food and beverage with an upbeat and positive attitude.
- Thorough knowledge of Food and Beverage items available in the facility.
- Use of P.O.S. system; Handling of cash and credit; balancing of sales at end of shift.
- Cleaning of tables: clear dishes, empties and properly wiped down.
- Making sure tables and chairs are organized in section.
- Restocking, cleaning and organizing of all related work equipment and areas.
- Ongoing practice of Smart Serve.
- Assist other co-workers as needed &/or directed.
- Understand and follow opening and closing server duties.
- Adhering to all AGCO, GCGC and HR policies as they relate to functions of the position.
- Any other duties as assigned or directed.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Minimum one year relevant experience in a high volume environment
- Ability to work under pressure, multi task and meet stipulated deadlines
- Cash handling experience
- Smart Serve certificate
- Previous P.O.S. experience an asset
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Professional attitude and appearance, strong interpersonal skills, and a team player