Note: Adobe Reader must be installed on your PC to view .pdf documents. Click here to download a free version of Adobe Reader.
Invitation for competitive Proposal , Tender and/or Quote documents are available for pick-up from the Purchasing Department on the First Floor, Rm#104, 235 Pinnacle Street, Belleville ON. Business Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding Statutory Holidays)
Document fees (as applicable) are non-refundable and include G.S.T . Payment may be made by certified cheque, bank draft or money order or any combination thereof, made payable to the Corporation of the County of Hastings and must be provided in the same envelope as the Tender or Proposal.
All Bid prices are to be submitted in CANADIAN FUNDS.
Award results are available by contacting the Purchasing Department,
by referencing the Document # and Project Name.
- Request for Proposal (RFP), Tender (T) and Requests for Quote (RFQ) documents will close at 2:00 p.m. unless an alternate specified time is stated in the Document.
- Proposal, Tender and Quote responses must be delivered only to the Purchasing Department, First Floor, Rm #104, 235 Pinnacle Street, Belleville ON. by the closing date and time in order to be accepted and considered for evaluation.
- Proposal, Tender and Quote submission documents will be publicly opened by the Purchasing Department and delegated County staff starting at 10:30 AM in a County boardroom designated by Purchasing. Official openings may vary depending on the closing date on each individual Call for Proposal or Tender.
- At the discretion of the County, the lowest response for any Proposal, Tender or Quote may not be accepted.
- Proposals, Tenders and Quotes will be advertised in a variety of local publications that service the geographical boundaries of the County and at the discretion of Purchasing opportunities may be posted on MERX and/or Biddingo.
- If you wish to receive any of the County tender documents or require additional information please e-mail: