As TripAdvisor introduces new opportunities for destination marketing - like customized content to complement the site’s traditional user-generated content - we’re working to put the region’s best foot forward and connect with travelers as they research their desired destinations. The stronger your business or attraction is on TripAdvisor, the more we can do to help get you noticed on the most trusted travel website in the world.
This session will:
- Give background on how TripAdvisor is being used by Bay of Quinte RMB and Ontario's Highlands Tourism Organization
- Give case study examples of how TripAdvisor has been used by tourism businesses to increase business
- Provide hands-on setup advice for creating a listing, claiming a listing and optimizing your business profile
- Help attendees make the most of positive visitor experiences by encouraging enthusiastic visitors to leave a review
Space is limited to 12 participants per session (unless listed otherwise). There are five sessions available throughout the region on different dates and at different locations:
- January 19th - Community Futures in Bancroft, ON (9:30am to 11:30am)
- January 31st - Batawa Ski Hill in Batawa, ON (9:30am to 11:30am)
- February 1st - Hastings County office in Belleville, ON (9:30am to 11:30am)
- February 2nd - Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre in Belleville, ON (9:30am to 11:30am)
- February 16th - Picton Town Hall in Picton, ON (9:30am to 11:30am)
Please bring a laptop that is able to connect to WiFi, and please ensure you know your account information if you already have a TripAdvisor listing. If you do not have a TripAdvisor listing for your business, or you need to claim a listing created by someone else, we're here to help.
Got an idea to share? Reach out to us anytime at:
Bay of Quinte Tourism: email@example.com or via our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Hastings County Tourism: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.